Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
• Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
• Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
• BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics
• 8-10 years of experience required for this role - Must have a background in researching working on product teams.
• Experience in running research remote & in person
• Qualitative & Mixed Methods background - 8-10 years of experience
• For mixed methods background must be heavy on the qual background
*Flexible with 5 years of industry & 3 years of academic background *
*Portfolios required for this role
***This is a w2 Role and Benefits will be provided***
As a UX researcher on Creators & Publishers, you’ll have the opportunity to work on important creation and expression tools for Creators - a top priority for our client. You will partner closely with the product teams and other researchers to identify foundational Creator needs as well as usability testing to help improve and prepare products for market.
• Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs, PMMs, & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products and tools for Creators and Publishers.
• Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
• Contribute to product strategy and execution
• Work with research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.