Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
With a sufficient timezone overlap with the team, we're able to hire eligible candidates for this role from any location in North America. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team.
Your future team
Atlassian is searching for a UX Researcher to join our growing team of research experts. Atlassian's mission is to unleash the potential of teams all over the world. You will define and conduct research that not only informs our ultimate mission, but feeds the design, strategy and development of our products. You will join a smart, passionate team who work together to improve our research craft and our ability to help Atlassian build better experiences for our customers.
What you'll do
- Report to a Product Research Manager and conduct research using generative and evaluative methods to help improve our products.
- Partner with teams such as product management, design, marketing, data science, and engineering to influence product design decisions and direction.
- Collaborate with other research specialities to bring depth to your insights
- Communicate research insights in credible, creative ways to help teams understand the needs of our customers.
- Promote the research craft and help develop our research practices across Atlassian.
- You will bring 2+ years hands-on experience designing and conducting user research. We would love to hear stories of how your research influenced product roadmaps and informed design decisions.
- You will have experience with qualitative (and some quantitative) research methods, along with knowledge of when, why, and how to apply them. We value your ability to be creative when thinking about the research problem you're trying to solve.
- You will be proficient in data management, data analysis, and insights generation. We will look for engaging techniques for sharing research recommendations and the ability to bring teams along on the research journey.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.