Our Product Design team is responsible for creating a world-class user experience for our platform. As the second member of our UX Research team, you’ll contribute to building a strong UX Research practice that places users’ needs at the forefront of every product decision that is made.
You’ll become integrated within some of our product squads and work closely with experienced product designers, PMs, and tech engineers to conduct research and evangelize research findings that shape the future of our platform.
Within 1 month, you will :
- Meet your team and discover all other teams at 360
- Get to know our Convexity culture
- Get acquainted with our tools and processes
Within 3 months, you will :
- Assist with creating a research roadmap for Product squads
- Gain a deep understanding of our users
- Get acquainted with the existing research tools, roadmap, and Product vision
- Clearly understand how the product team (tech, PM/PO, design) works
- Work closely with the Head of UX Research to implement and track UX metrics
Within 6 months, you will :
- Develop a deep understanding of the user needs for the squads you support
- Track quarterly metrics to benchmark the user experience for individual Product squads
- Contribute to the squads’ vision/roadmap by being the voice of the user
- Conduct generative and evaluative research for individual squads to identify new Product opportunities and improve the user experience of existing features
- Contribute to evaluating and testing new tools and processes for UX Research
The Skills Set :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an applied research setting
- Experience with a variety of qualitative research methodologies, quantitative research background preferred
- Past experience in SaaS preferred
- Interest in new organizational methods
- Motivated by a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent english (B2 level or equivalent); bilingual French/English preferred
- Strong enthusiasm for our culture : https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
What we Offer :
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k matching starting the 1st day. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform.
- Balance: We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
Interview Process :
- Phone Screen with Alexandre our recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with our Head of UX Research
- Case study to do at home
- Case Study Debrief with our Head of UX Research and Product squad member(s)
- Culture Fit Meeting with our CEO
- Offer !
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!