Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF technology and tools. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxitsoftware.com.
This role is defined as a User Experience Designer for incubation products that we intend to bring to market in the near future. Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be a key member of the team that delivers the minimal viable product. You’ll be collaboratively working with designers, researchers, Product Managers, engineers, and other stakeholders throughout the entire SDLC and will be responsible for making the product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
What You’ll Do
• Work with the product manager to understand customer requirements and proposed solutions
• Translate ideas into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
• Develop personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, and content strategies as means to identify goals that will drive the user experience
• Create solutions for a wide variety of product design challenges
• Develop user interfaces and user experiences for software applications and experiences
• Take research insights, concepts, and business requirements and translate them into compelling user stories and design inputs
• Frame larger concepts based on user needs, technical specifications, and innovation opportunities
• Develop information architectures that improve product usability
• Create frameworks for customer journeys
• Design wireframes for complex systems that can be used for seamless development handoff
• Develop, maintain, and document detailed user-interface and user experience specifications
• Utilize and create prototypes across different stages of the design/development process
• Develop detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas to stakeholders
• Integrate business requirements, customer feedback, and market research to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
• Share knowledge of design best practices, experience frameworks, and tools across the team
What You’ll Need
• 3-5+ years of UI/UX experience
• Highly proficient in UI/UX design
• Highly proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of tools
• Great communication skills
• Excellent understanding of CSS and HTML
• Experience with web collaboration tools and UI Design (GoogleDocs, Etherpad, etc.)
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment.
• User-centric approach to design and an understanding of various user research methodologies and how to apply research insights into product development
• Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, or other interaction design, visualization, and rapid design prototyping tools
• Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and color.
• Understanding of cloud storage methodology
• Experience with Electron/Mobile Development
• Excellent understanding of Agile Principles and experience managing development via multiple development teams in an Agile environment.
• A deep understanding of human-centered design, with a demonstrated ability to deliver strategic design thinking supporting digital products and services
The role description doesn't fit 100%? But you have the feeling that Foxit could give your career a boost? Let's talk anyway and tell us your story! We are still growing, and some job profiles are not written yet!
Foxit is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t. (We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.)