Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
Your significant research skills and experience will include:
● choosing the right research method to understand user needs and behaviors across all stages of the product life cycle, from discovery through to live evaluation
● communicating research in a way that helps delivery teams and customers to understand what users need - using tools like customer journey maps, highlight reels, playbacks, and personas
● using methods beyond usability testing: like formative discovery methods, ethnographic observation, diary studies, in-depth interviews, card sorting, A/B and multivariate testing.
Our client is looking for highly experienced User Researchers to work with us at a senior level.
On an project, you’ll use your proven expertise to:
● own the user research process in an iterative development environment
● analyse data and communicate actionable insights to the delivery team and stakeholders
● demonstrate the value of user research: engaging sceptical customers and team members, and helping immature teams to embed user research practices into their agile workflow
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.