THIS IS US
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people e-scooters, e-bikes, e-mopeds and other sustainable modes of transport, TIER helps cities to reduce their dependence on cars and move towards a zero-emission future. Founded in 2018, TIER employs more than 1,000 people and operates in 170+ cities across 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East.
With a $2 billion valuation, TIER has raised a total of $660 million in equity and debt funding to date, backed by prestigious investors like SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
TIER is at the forefront of the sustainable transport revolution in one of the fastest growing industries. We’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Build and maintain partnership with one or more product teams (e.g., Designers, Product Managers, Engineers), ensuring that their work is guided with user perspective
- Collaborate with other User Researchers to scope projects and determine priorities, using discretion to resolve problems and determine when support is needed
- Manage a broad range of tactical and strategic mixed-method research from design and set-up through to execution, analysis, and socialisation - with guidance from other team members
- Define key research questions based on business and stakeholder needs
- Create interview guides, survey questionnaires, etc.
- Lead research execution (e.g., conduct interviews, program surveys), sometimes managing external vendors but more often taking a hands-on approach
- Translate research results into relevant, compelling, and memorable communications that show a clear prioritisation of insights and provide actionable recommendations
- YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience in User Research, UX Research, Human Factors Research, or a related field
- Degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors, HCI, HCD or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Possess general factual and theoretical knowledge (e.g., principles, processes and concepts) in user research methods including interviews, field and/or remote usability testing, unmoderated testing, diary studies, concept testing, ethnographic research, A/B testing, competitive analysis, and online surveys
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail that allow you to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to communicate ideas and insights in a persuasive manner
- Stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to build relationships
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
As a member of the Research & Insights (R&I) department at TIER, you'll work with other User Researchers as well as Consumer Insights Researchers and Research Operations specialists to help the organisation learn and make consumer-centric decisions about products, features, vehicles and future business lines. The team is a diverse, passionate, and fun group of qualitative and quantitative researchers, giving user needs a voice and exploring the impact of the rapidly changing landscape of urban mobility on people. The department is highly cross-functional, providing opportunity to contribute and grow research expertise in many methods and topics. Working with TIER's R&I department, you will have the opportunity to research and predict behaviour patterns as they emerge - in a field of mobility where the rules are not yet written.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!