Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
Chicago and Austin locations preferred - but open to considering anyone remote in CT/ET time zones
The Demand Partner XD (DPXD) Team is focused on our client's B2B brand, one of the fastest growing parts. They are looking for a researcher to support their Travel Agent Affiliate Program (TAAP) which they have been reinventing to provide a better experience for their advisors who book travel on their clients' behalf. They are looking for a UX researcher who is passionate about influencing experiences through customer data and qualitative feedback and who is motivated to use a variety of research methodologies to get to this understanding.
They would like to find a passionate researcher who will partner very closely with the design team and conduct concept testing and support iterations in the design. The team is re-inventing the travel advisor experience thus there are multiple areas such a lodging shopping, quote creation, check out, payments that need focused research and concept testing etc.
· Work with your lead and team to define and conduct qualitative research, including remote usability studies, interviews, and more to provide insights on requirements definition, content strategy, wireframes, visual and interaction design.
· Work closely with design and research team to clearly define and prioritize user research questions, then outline and schedule research studies.
· Assist in writing detailed study plans including goals, metrics, and study protocol
· Help identify and recommend the best methods to answer UX product research questions and prioritize them according to schedule and opportunity constraints.
· Be accountable for running and ensuring quality of user research within your area of focus.
· Consolidate research findings from studies into a concise, impactful story for User Experience and product teams.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.