As a User Experience Researcher, you will have the opportunity to build the user experience knowledge across multiple areas of the company including engineering, design, web, etc. by delivering novel customer insights. As one of the first members in the UX research team at Backbone, you’ll be able to impact products and experiences for players across the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan and conduct studies to answer relevant business and product questions
- Gather data through a mixed-methods approach to uncover new insights
- Create deliverables in multiple formats to effectively deliver impact to a team
- Define and support research best practices to support a growing business
- Collaborate with a talented team of engineers, designers, and data scientists to realize the ideal user experience
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in user research or product design or equivalent degree
- Proven experience with conducting a research project end-to-end
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A desire to grow within a small team and build world-class gaming experiences
- Expertise in one or more of the following methods: interviewing, surveys, playtesting, diary studies, ethnographies, statistical analysis.
- Experience working in the gaming industry or integrated consumer hardware/software products is a plus
This is a fully remote role. Up to 10% travel expected.