About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us design consumer focused financial services applications that are lovable, a delight to look at, refined, and simple to use. Our product competes against several entrenched players and it is your responsibility to make our user experience a product differentiator in the marketplace. If you are ready to create outstanding web and mobile products and you have the talent, skills and persistence that it takes, we want to hear from you.
- Design simple and elegant, data-driven and user-centric experiences
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into awesome products
- Create pixel perfect mockups, prototypes and provide all the necessary specifications to the development team
- Help to maintain UX and brand consistency across all products
- Conduct various types of research including user interviews and competitive analysis
- Learn and analyze the specifics of the domain to reach a better understanding of customer preferences
- Deliver solutions with a focus on a great user experience while balancing between business goals and ease of implementation
- Share knowledge with the design team and mentor junior designers
- 2-3+ years of experience of working on large products
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates high-quality design work
- At least one case study with a deep dive into UX decisions
- Experience with Figma, prototyping tools like Protopine or Principle. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an advantage
- Experience with conducting user research
- Strong presentation skills and ability to discuss the objective pros and cons of different solutions
- Good problem solving and storytelling skills
- Mentorship abilities and experience of mentoring designers is a big advantage
•Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
•Monthly Phone Stipend
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.