Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
Motion Designer - Responsibilities
• Sketch, storyboard, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research
• Delivers Reels, animated films, and GIFs for their service.
• Design still assets and product release visuals for a wide variety of channels and feed.
• Spearhead animation efforts in collaboration with the design/social team, taking direction and giving feedback to develop and ship social content
• Frequently required to work in After Effects and Figma
• Work in a highly collaborative environment with members of the Comms and Social teams to create animated and still assets .
• Generates social-first ideas and new content series for social channels
• Inspires your teammates, give and receive feedback, and critique respectfully
• Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
• Associate's degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design required. Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred.
Our client is looking for a Motion Designer to join the creative team, supporting the team’s needs and creating new content for our client’s social channels (IG, FB, TW). They believe animation is a key component of culturally relevant storytelling on social media and key to communicating new product features and experiences. The ideal animator is self-motivated and is a visual storyteller interested in social-first content and Gen Z culture (fashion, entertainment, technology, gaming, music, etc) with a strong design background, as typography and design understanding are going to be integral to this position. They are comfortable working within a defined visual system but also eager and curious to experiment and invent new ways of expressing an idea. They should have a social mindset and understand platform best practices. They should also be comfortable working across many digital platforms with multiple teams.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.