We are looking for an exceptional UI/UX Designer to develop world class user interfaces and experiences for fundamental DAO tooling on Flow.
This role will be critical in helping create delightful, responsive interfaces and user flows for desktop and mobile. You will help shape accessible and scalable solutions and make a huge impact on how people & organizations connect, make decisions, create and capture value and more in the brave new world of Web3.
The ideal candidate is passionate about UI/UX and is constantly testing and trying new products, deconstructing them to understand areas of opportunity (e.g. online, e-comm, apps, and games). You are progressive in your design sensibilities, pulling ideas cross-industries and platforms in an effort to shape accessible and innovative user experiences. You have a strong understanding of visual design & UX and are able to unify them to create beautiful and cohesive design systems. Customers experience surprise and delight when they use products you’ve built.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Balance design with usability and functionality to build best-in-class user experiences.
- Own the visual language and design system for the product to scale beyond MVP designs.
- Create production-ready UI, with keen attention to development constraints and best practices.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions and build concise user-centric visions and journeys.
- Gather feedback and quickly iterate on designs and prototypes.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by developing wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups, and high fidelity prototypes.
- Conduct multiple user research tests, supporting different areas of the product at a time.
- Contribute to UX vision and strategy, build strong relationships generating buy-in and operationalizing strategy across larger teams and timelines.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, conduct refinements and improvements, and present concepts, proposals, and updates to executive stakeholders.
- Apply a data-driven approach to iterate and integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
A little about you:
- Experience designing visual systems for desktop and mobile web that are simple, straightforward and effective.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range and depth of skill designing beautiful and effective experiences.
- Strong attention to detail, design accuracy, and emphasis on visual consistency.
- Ability to work autonomously, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective in communicating conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Proven ability to work closely with engineering and product teams in the design process.
- Experience with Agile is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of or experience with designing for Web3 and complexities/challenges of process is a huge plus.