Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
This position can be based in USA or Latin America in Full-Remote
Partyup is a new mobile game studio that’s expanding our team to support our hit game Block Jam. The founding team has over 100 million combined downloads and 5 top 10 hits.
Being part of our Live games team is an opportunity to work with experts from the gaming industry on long lifetime games, played worldwide, to take on new entrepreneurial projects. We are also exploring brand new and exciting genres in mobile gaming such as blockchain and hybrid-casual games.
- Execute at all stages of UI/UX from concept to final product
- Contribute to ideation and create UI mockups for features of the game
- Develop intuitive UX flows that fit with the overall design of the game
- Create UI assets and implement the user interface in Unity
- Support the development of the game with any additional art skills
- Track record of working as game UI/UX artist and portfolio of your work (please share)
- Knowledge of casual mobile game UI/UX
- Ability to create beautiful casual UI elements
- Experience with Unity to setup UI in the game
- Ability to own UX and UI design from concept to launch