Bttr. are looking for a Full-Time UI Designer to join our distributed team to solve complex design problems and craft them into intuitive and feasible experiences that drive our client’s business goals, and support user needs.
In this role, you’ll work closely with a global team of strategists, product managers, engineers, data analysts, and stakeholders to shape digital product experiences in healthcare, education, and digital transformation.
- Set the bar for digital UI design craft and interaction design
- Role model Figma and DesignOps best practices
- Brainstorm new ideas and problem-solve
- Thrive helping to develop requirements, not just translating them into designs
- Develop low and high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Take part in video conference calls, project meetings, internally and externally
- Work closely with engineering teams to provide visual QA and troubleshooting
- Understand business requirements whilst advocating for everyday users
- Use storytelling to influence and educate stakeholders about designs
- Plan, conduct, and synthesize user research and workshops
- Have a real passion for organization, simplicity, efficiency, and action
- Either be based in an East Coast Timezone, or able to work East Coast hours
- 3-6 years experience designing digital products
- You should be an expert in Figma
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative UI/UX processes, including personas, scenarios, wire-framing, content modeling, prototyping, user research, brand design, and design language systems.
- Designed and shipped multiple apps, or have gone through multiple release cycles on a larger project
- Supporting and enabling people to do their best work.
- Strong operational and facilitation skills, with a proven ability to plan, coordinate, and execute projects.
- You have worked with multiple leadership styles
Medical, Eye & Dental
Life, AD&D, Short & Long Term Insurance
Citi Bike/Gym/Class Pass contribution
FSA, Commuter Benefit