Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce (HW) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our HW team members are located all over the world.
- Create the following persona-based long-form assets to drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention: SEO articles, Case studies, Blog posts, White papers, ebooks and guides, Executive thought-leadership bylines, Digital content experiences
- Develop compelling stories and inform content creation by leveraging relevant research to understand the needs of potential and existing customers, as well as collaborating with internal and external subject-matter experts to understand industry concepts and trends.
- Position the company's key messaging, value propositions and differentiators in compelling ways and incorporate these elements into content assets as appropriate.
- Work cross-functionally with content, marketing, communications, and creative teams to develop content assets that contribute to and enhance integrated marketing campaigns.
- Update, rewrite, and optimize existing content to improve performance and search ranking.
- Learn and maintain the company’s tone and voice.
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- Background in SEO
- Skilled at interviewing subject matter experts, leadership, community members, and more, and turning their stories into compelling narratives
- Strong portfolio with a wide range of content
- B2B and B2C experience
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.