“One of the most impressive GTM engines I have seen in this industry” - top Silicon Valley VC on Humanitec. We are looking for a Technical Writer to help us ramp up our technical content machine.
Platform engineering is revolutionizing how enterprises build and run their cloud-native setups. Humanitec is at the core of this revolution, enabling teams to build Internal Developer Platforms (IDPs) and reach true developer self-service. Through our community-led efforts (platformengineering.org
) and roster of enterprise customers, we are hitting an inflection point in the adoption of IDPs. We are looking to aggressively scale the team to meet the increasing demand.
As a Technical Writer for Product Marketing, you will work with our Sr. Content Lead to scale our technical content creation engine. You will be responsible for creating tutorials, guides, and implementation references. You will work with the marketing, sales, and product teams to craft a consistent product storyline across all our channels, from first website touchpoints to sales enablement processes. You’ll work in a remote, dynamic environment at the forefront of B2B SaaS marketing. We want to grow this into a senior role within the first year.
We pay a top 5% industry salary, and stocks are part of the package.
- Proven track record of writing extremely clear and well documented technical content
- Very good technical writing skills. Native-level English, especially written
- Experience creating technical tutorials, how-to guides and reference architecture implementations for a developer audience
- 1+ years of product marketing experience in a high-growth company is a plus
- Extremely well organized and process-oriented
- Deep understanding of the DevOps industry and tooling landscape is a plus
- Preferably in time-zones UTC-5 to UTC+3
- You will be responsible for creating tutorials, how-to guides and reference implementations to help our customers onboard and roll out Humanitec.
- You’ll work closely with the Head of Marketing and Sr. Content Lead to scale our technical content engine and manage our team of external writers.
- You will create visual diagrams, images, and tutorial videos.
- You will constantly screen the open source tooling landscape for new reference implementations.
About our Process
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Our application process is very straightforward and we like to make a decision quickly if the fit feels right on both sides.
We focus exclusively on your talents and personality - your background, origins, or identity will never influence our decision-making.
Your first interview will be 30 minutes with our Talent Partner, so that we can learn more about you and you can find out more about the hiring process, role, and our company. This first interview is usually followed by 1-3 core interviews with the leadership team and your future colleagues/team members. These interviews are typically 30 to 60 minutes, fully remote, and without any take-home assignments. We will talk through your background, your approach to work, and dive into your knowledge & experience.
The final interview is with one of our founders to give you the chance to understand Humanitec even better.
We are committed to improving our awareness of and approach to DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) at Humanitec, and are continuously reviewing and improving our hiring & interviewing processes to accommodate for people of diverse experiences, needs, and backgrounds. We have a zero tolerance policy for any discriminatory or disrespectful behaviour, including racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ageism, or any other form of discrimination. This applies to our hiring & interviewing processes and to all internal communications at Humanitec.