Our story so far...
Pigment’s mission is to enable people and businesses to make better decisions.
Founded in 2019 by Romain Niccoli (ex founder and CTO of Criteo) and Eléonore Crespo (Index Ventures and Google), Pigment is a fast-growing international scale-up that raised up to $248M to become the central business planning solution powering Finance, HR, Sales, and Marketing decisions.
We serve fast-growing companies including Gong, Carta, Ledger, Deliveroo, Brex, Melio, and Spendesk to name a few!
We have offices in Paris, London, New York and Toronto.
What we do
Pigment is a SaaS planning platform that enables any business to play with business data in a safe, fun and collaborative environment.
It is an intuitive platform, which anyone can use and understand, that allows leaders and teams to analyze all of their business data better and anticipate the impact of their decisions with unprecedented speed and flexibility.
Join a forward-thinking team (from Meta, Google, Criteo, Datadog and others) that likes to move fast, work smart and solve big challenges as a team on this exciting journey!
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Product and cross-functional teams to gather information and understand complex technical concepts.
- Learn and test product functionality while writing documentation.
- Create clear, concise, and accurate technical documentation, including user guides, manuals, tutorials, and release notes.
- Organize and structure information effectively to ensure user-friendliness and ease of understanding.
- Edit and proofread documentation to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to established standards.
- Collaborate with software developers, product managers, and quality assurance teams to understand product features and functionalities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target audience to ensure that documentation meets their needs and level of expertise.
- Continuously update and maintain existing documentation to reflect product enhancements, changes, or updates.
- Implement and maintain documentation templates, style guides, and best practices.
Who you are
- 4 + years of proven experience as a Technical Writer or similar role, with a portfolio of writing samples.
- Strong writing and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Solid understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and version control tools is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Communication, English, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience implementing or working with enterprise software preferred.
Along with one company offsite every year, we have brand new offices at the heart of major cities including New York, Toronto, Paris, and London
High-end equipment (based on stock/availability) to do your work in the best conditions.
Hybrid remote policy
Pigment is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included andvalued at the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, social origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We may process your personal data in accordance with our HR Data Protection Notice.