Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF technology and tools. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxit.com.
This role is defined as a Technical Product Owner (f/m/d) for incubation products that we intend to bring to market in the near future. You’ll be collaboratively working with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders, helping to manage the development of our product, and ensuring our customer’s wants and needs are being met.
Your mission: is to help create and deliver new B2B product offerings. So you will be a key member of the team!
Your Key Responsibilites
- Guide story creation (inc. defining business value for engineering stories in conjunction with engineers) and translate product requirements into epics and stories, with appropriate work break down and acceptance criteria,
- Represent the business during sprint planning and prioritization, lead sessions to de-risk work and get stories ready for engineering teams,
- Provide feedback on team WIP and status to key stakeholders, review feedback from product users and internal stake holders,
- Demonstrate a bias toward action and show a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get hands on evaluation and QA when needed
- Coordinate, participate with feasibility studies and competitive analysis and contribute to definitions of ready and done.
We match, if you bring
- Experience in a lead role with an engineering team working on a cloud/SaaS product,
- 3+ years in a Product Owner Role (or similar) within an agile setting (Scrum, Kanban, etc.),
- Experience in representing the Business in backlog grooming and prioritization,
- Technical experience gained in a commercial software development context,
- The ability to discuss engineering topics and to develop acceptance criteria,
- Experience working with engineers to break work down,
- The ability to communicate succinctly, with the ability to zoom in and out of detail, with a flexibility in approach, and with the ability to lead through influence.
- Working remotely or in a hybrid model at our office in Skopje & flexible work solutions will provide a perfect "life balance".
- All opportunities of a globally operating & continuously growing high-tech company: further education (LinkedIn Learning and/or Pluralsight), conference participation or gaining experience at one of our international locations.
- A company culture where YOU make a difference! Foxit's atmosphere is appreciative, and transparent with professional & very likeable Foxiters all around the globe -who are happy to welcome you on board!
- We do value social engagement, environmental protection & support your healthy life e.g. with a free subscription with our Partner OpenUp (https://openup.de/).
- A competitive salary package with complementary benefits such as additional health care and/or pension scheme (differ from location to location), commissions and further more.
Preferred location: Ireland, Dublin + surroundings
The role description doesn't fit 100%? But you have the feeling that Foxit could give your career a boost? Let's talk anyway and tell us your story! We are still growing, and some job profiles are not written yet!
Foxit is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t. (We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.)
For US Positions: Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Foxit Software will not sponsor applicants for work visas.