Technical Product Manager – DocuSign CLM Platform
Product & Program Management I San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
DocuSign CLM is an integral part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud and powers the “system of agreement” for our customers, enabling them to digitally transform and automate critical business transactions and processes. Operating at a global scale, the DocuSign CLM Platform team ensures that the core services underpinning the CLM applications are delivered with the highest levels of trust and reliability that our customers expect from DocuSign.
As the Product Manager - DocuSign CLM Platform, you will develop the roadmap, vision, and definition for how we continue to deliver on our commitment of trust as we enter a phase of rapid expansion of our customer base. You will put your technical prowess to work as you work closely with the Director of PM, CLM Platform as well as product managers and engineering teams across DocuSign to develop innovative solutions to complex challenges that come with hypergrowth and scale. You will apply your ability to think strategically to ensure that the right product investments are being made in the near term that will power our business for the long term. Your objectives will be directly aligned with business metrics such as revenue, reliability, customer and partner satisfaction and operational efficiency.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Product Management, CLM Platform and is designated Flex.
● Define the vision and build the roadmap for trust initiatives, including both customer facing features and back-end platform core services
● Translate vision and strategy into product requirements and facilitate the execution of initiatives from design to development to go-to-market
● Leverage primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of customer and partner challenges related to trust
● Identify areas for innovation that will support expanded use cases and more complex implementation requirements
● Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with cross functional teams, leveraging customer insights and industry best practices
● Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning
● Define and monitor key product metrics in terms of adoption, usage and experience
● Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers
● Partner with Program Management, Design and Engineering to ensure solutions ships on time and to quality
● BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
● 5+ years of experience of relevant experience
● Experience working cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Engineering, IT, Operations, Program Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support
● Direct experience using Agile methodologies (ex. SCRUM)
● Demonstrated success building/managing large-scale technology products including new, existing, or legacy products
● Comfortable working across an array of technical subjects and projects
● Background in computer science or engineering a plus
● Familiar with CLM a strong plus
● Experience delivering cloud native solutions at scale a plus
● Ability to influence and collaborate in a matrixed environment having multiple stakeholders
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at [email protected].
Receive more Product jobs in your inbox