Doctolib is looking for a Product Manager to join our PEER (Platform Engineering, Efficiency, Reliability) domain, and to manage our Developer Experience (DevX) feature team.
The DevX feature team’s mission is to enable the Doctolib Tech & Product teams to ship scalable features quickly and safely. You will do this by building a world-class platform for tech & product to build new innovations for every user at Doctolib.
In this role, you will contribute to Doctolib’s core missions of improving healthcare for patients and practitioners by increasing development velocity and reducing time to market. You will also support the rapid scaling of Doctolib tech & product teams (40+ features teams, 300+ people today and growing!) by improving upon existing systems and processes but also introducing new standards for the whole feature lifecycle.
The DevX feature team is in charge of:
- Owning the vision and the implementation of the Doctolib developer portal, a one-stop-shop for all developers to access the important information quickly and efficiently
- Ensuring all feature teams can ship fast by providing an efficient ecosystem of tools and processes
- Ensuring a reliable experience for all Doctolib users by developing world-class solutions for continuous monitoring and observability
What you will do
- Build a strong vision for the developer experience at Doctolib by partnering with solution architects, infrastructure teams, and other tech stakeholders
- Own the roadmap building and delivery for your team
- Organise user feedback collection at scale to gather representative input from all Doctolib feature teams
- Lead user research, workshops, and data deep dives to gather insights into identified pain points and ensure Doctolib has the full picture on a topic
- Prioritise your roadmap to maximise your feature team’s impact towards Doctolib’s overall goals
- Own the product process for your team to ensure your team is building the right product. Organise feature team rituals and establish key product development processes.
- Track feature usage with up to date dashboards and provide feedback to the team and stakeholders
- Contribute to the global growth of the product team by engaging in knowledge sharing, best-practice implementation, and creating new processes to help us adapt as we scale
You could be our next team mate if:
- You have at least 3 years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership: you have worked with developers, led rituals wrote specifications
- You have a strong analytical mindset, making strategic product decisions grounded in data
- You have experience in leading technical products and you understand the challenges of software development
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to your users
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You have a technical background or a clear understanding of developer products (knowledge of the developer tool space)
- You’re highly independent and pragmatic
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French is a plus
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois-Perret
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!