Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 900 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for a Technical Product Manager (TPM) to support the evolution of its Data Science Platform. The AI & ML theme owns the machine learning and statistics features of the software (feature engineering, model training and management, model interpretability, NLP, exploratory data analysis, statistical tests…).
In this role, the TPM is responsible for defining user stories in alignment with market requirements, the prioritized product backlog and coordinating features delivery.
The role requires a good balance of technical skills and business acumen to represent the Dataiku customers within engineering.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum, and at this early stage, the TPM will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Data Science, Engineering, and Marketing. We’re looking for someone who can express passion for the new technologies and possibilities of Data and AI.
In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
What you'll do:
- Be the undisputed expert on product capabilities for AI & ML.
- Collaborate closely with the product management and engineering teams to build the roadmap, manage the backlog and prioritize the next features.
- Define user stories and specifications.
- Create internal documentation about the new features: feature deck, internal videos, etc.
- Follow up on the development of the features.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to create the content about new features.
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of work experience in software engineering teams either as an engineer or product/project owner.
- Knowledge of Data and Machine Learning, ideally 2 years of professional experience or academic exposure.
- A degree in a related technical field is a plus (e.g. BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics…).
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority and achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing professional products and technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Bonus points for knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, design, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram
to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.