Doctolib is a leading healthcare technology company based in France. We provide a comprehensive platform that connects patients with healthcare professionals and facilitates the booking and management of medical appointments. Our mission is to improve access to healthcare and enhance the patient experience by leveraging innovative digital solutions.
Who you’ll join
The vision of the Tech and Product Operations team is to build the best Product team in Europe by 1) enabling product teams to maximize their impact 2) driving operational excellence through best-in class product development processes and tools 3) growing the teams' talent and engagement. As part the team, you’ll play a crucial role in bridging the gap between product development and the broader organization
What you'll do
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Drive operational excellence initiatives
- Define, improve and standardize efficient and scalable processes & tooling in terms of Product delivery (from product discovery to production environment), strategic planning (from Product/Tech vision to delivery monitoring and planning), etc.
- Identify collaboration challenges between Product, Tech teams and key stakeholders (business owners, security teams, legal team…) and clarify or improve processes to drive impact, efficiency and teams’ satisfaction.
- Monitor impact of processes and tools on teams’ velocity and product quality and performance.
Build the Learning experience for the Tech & Product teams
- Define and deliver the learning roadmap for Tech & Product, leveraging a variety of learning modalities - inc. peer learning.
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders to align learning programs with business objectives (SMEs, Managers, Senior Leaders, CxO).
- Maintain an ambitious training plan for Developers, Product managers, Product Designers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, etc… by helping them identify gaps and build the best resources.
- Support the Tech & Product leadership to diffuse the learning culture within the organization.
Who you are
You could be our next team mate if you match the following criteria:
- Acting as a leader within your current organization (6+ years of experience).
- Have a first successful and significant experience in working in a fast paced environment (consulting, hyper growth company) with a proven track record.
- Excellent understanding of product management concepts and lifecycle.
- Structured approach and comfortable working at speed to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Outstanding program management skills with proven track record
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (ability to interact with SMEs, Leaders and C-levels/executives)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Driven personality with a can-do attitude
- Used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local,
- Fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus.
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Have a former experience in a Tech or Product role (eg. Product Manager, Software Engineer, etc.).
If you don’t meet all the requirements but believe this opportunity matches your expectations and experience, we still encourage you to apply!
What we offer
- A stock-option program for each Doctoliber.
- A 6-month dedicated onboarding program - the Doctolib Academy.
- Continuous training programs on all key competencies (English, soft skills, expertise).
- Transparent internal mobility opportunities you're welcome to apply for.
- 2 days per year to help health charities and create a positive social impact - the Solidarity Days.
- Mental health and wellbeing offered in partnership with moka.care.
- The Doctolib Parent Care Program, including extended parental leave, meet-ups and inspiring conferences.
- High-quality office spaces supporting collaboration, health and wellbeing.
- A subsidy from the work council to refund part of the membership to a sports club or a creative class.
- A competitive health insurance paid 100% by the company.
- Subsidy for lunch and various food offers in our offices.
- A flexible workplace policy offering both hybrid and office-based mode.
- Flexibility days allowing to work in EU countries and the UK 10 days per year.
- A support for relocation in case of international mobility and new joiners arriving to France, Germany and Italy from another country.
The interview process
- 45’ interview with the Talent Partner.
- 60’ interview with the Hiring Manager, our Head of Tech & Product Operations.
- 60’ case study interview with the Hiring Manager and our People development excellence manager.
- 30’ final interview with the Senior Director, Product Strategy & Operations.
- At least one reference check.
A stock options plan for every Doctoliber
At Doctolib, we believe in improving access to healthcare for everyone - regardless of where you come from, what you look like. This translates into our recruitment process: Doctolib is an equal opportunity employer. We don't just accept diversity at Doctolib, we respect and celebrate it!
The more diverse ideas are heard, the more our product will truly improve healthcare for all. You are welcome to apply to Doctolib, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. If you have a disability, let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process smoother for you!
All the information transmitted via this form is processed by Doctolib for the purpose of managing applications. For more information on how Doctolib processes your application data, click here.
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data, you can write to us at [email protected].