We are seeking a Summer MBA Intern to join the Global Monetization Product Marketing team within Spotify’s Advertising Business Unit. Our Monetization Product Marketing team partners with our product teams to build innovative new ad solutions by analyzing market requirements and developing go to market strategies to maximize product adoption and revenue growth.
In this role, you will help shape the future of digital audio monetization, working with a diverse set of teams across the Advertising Business Unit – including RnD teams, product insights teams, sales teams, etc.
This is a high-impact role on an agile team, and offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing ads business. And because ads are an important part of Spotify, your work will impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts too.
What you'll do
- Lead a high impact product go-to-market plan, develop a growth strategy for an existing product, or perform market analysis to help inform our product team's strategy and roadmap.
- Take a data-driven approach to identify themes and trends extracted from customer feedback and market needs, making recommendations that support the growth of Spotify’s ads business.
- Partner with a broad and global cross-functional team including Sales, Marketing, and Product
- Grow your skills alongside a global team of passionate product marketers.
Who you are
- You are currently pursuing a Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- You have natural leadership tendencies. Your track record shows numerous occasions of bringing people together, formally or informally, to accomplish something you’re passionate about.
- You have a clear point of view, strong communication skills, and can confidently influence internal product teams and senior management.
- You’re a strategic thinker, comfortable operating within a fast-paced environment. You enjoy taking initiative to turn a business challenge into a plan to drive growth.
- You enjoy collaborating with a variety of cross-functional partners.
- You’re passionate about how we can demonstrate the value of using Spotify’s unique data and ad experiences to reach the streaming generation.
Where you'll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration.
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is February 24th, 2022 at 12:00 PM EST.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.