About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
Product Managers at Flow are responsible for defining the vision and the mission for their teams, while delivering business value by solving the most critical business problems in an elegant way. Product Managers drive efforts cross-functionally across engineering, design, operations, and data science to ensure all are aligned and that everyone on the team is solving the right problem at the right time.
- Lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and launch of lovable and innovative products
- Go deep on understanding our users and their pain points, and find comfort in the ambiguity and constant evolution of our problem space
- Prioritize and focus the team’s execution power on the most business-critical problems
- Drive product development through clear and executable product requirements in partnership with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Define, own, and deliver on key success metrics, and iterate until these goals are exceeded
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Experience working in product & operations-heavy technology organizations that are passionate about consumers
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Product Management working collaboratively with engineering, design, and user research teams
- Strong technical chops with an understanding of the costs & tradeoffs in building enterprise-grade software solutions
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experience building 0-1 products, platform/ecosystem products, or marketplaces preferred
- Excels at critical thinking and analytical leadership, and is very comfortable presenting to senior executive audiences
•Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.