Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Product Designer to join our team.
What you will do:
- Proactively discover company-level opportunities and help bring clarity and insight through high-fidelity prototypes and expert storytelling
- Work closely with Research, Product and Engineering to identify, plan, scope and execute end-to-end design solutions
- Work across the entire design organization to develop innovative patterns and systems that are durable, repeatable and set a new standard for craft across the company
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on prototypes, high-fidelity visuals, and key flows
- Contribute to the visioning, sequencing, tactics, and execution of a multi-phased overhaul of the product
- Own, redefine, and ship key parts of the core Patreon product
Skills and experience you possess:
- Portfolio with demonstrated evidence of shipping world-class customer experiences that have made a significant impact on business metrics
- Deep organization and execution skills, especially in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in design thinking methodologies to lead teams toward user-centered outcomes
- A deep commitment to craft & product excellence
- A humble, collaborative, and service-oriented approach to your career
- Scrappiness & bias towards action: we’re building the future of creative independence and changing the way art is made.
Projects you may work on:
- Lead the design vision and execution for Creators to manage their audience & business
- New tools for Creation, playback, and collection experiences across a variety of media types: live, video, podcasting, music, etc.
- New ways for Creators to interact with their members
- Patreon Design System
What you will have the chance to learn:
- The future of the creator and media industry
- The ins and outs of creative workflows around the world
- Working in a fast paced high execution environment that’s simultaneously deeply focused on craft
- Being part of a high growth company that’s rapidly scaling
- Designing for impact (we’re a small team with outsized impact on millions of users)
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?