Fanatics is the ultimate one-stop sports fan destination that ignites and harnesses the passion of fans and maximizes the presence and reach for preeminent sports partners globally. Leveraging long-standing, often exclusive relationships with more than 900 sports properties, a database of more than 90 million consumers worldwide and a trusted brand name, Fanatics is furthering its innovation across the sports landscape by building the leading global digital sports platform, complete with offerings including e-commerce and licensed merchandise, physical and digital trading cards and collectibles, and online sports betting and iGaming.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Fanatics Collectibles, a transformative company that is building a new model for the hobby and giving collectors an end-to-end physical and digital collectibles experience; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform.
As a market leader with more than 10,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
The base salary range for this role is $115,000 per year - $189,000 per year, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This role is eligible for the Fanatics Betting and Gaming annual bonus program and an equity award.
In addition to the base, bonus, and equity, full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid time off and other benefits like GymPass, Pet Insurance, Family Care Benefits, Free Shipt deliveries, and more. We’ll also give you $500 to set up your home office!
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Researcher to own research initiatives around our Sportsbook and Casino products. The ideal candidate issomeone who uses research to help answer big questions and shape in-product and real-world experiences for our customers. You will own research projects end-to-end for your team and are comfortable working closely with designers, product managers, and engineers who care deeply about creating top-notch user experiences.
In addition, as the newest member of our growing research team, you will help us optimize our tools and process as we strive to improve our craft and consistently deliver breakthrough insights.
- Conduct generative and evaluative research studies that shape product decisions
- Create and maintain your research roadmap in partnership with product teams
- Sustain an informed and empathetic organization by strengthening our understanding of our customers and evangelizing research insights throughout the company
- Highlight usability issues and advise your team on how to improve them
- Increase research efficiency by contributing to the optimization of tools, processes, and workflows with the research team
Skills & Qualifications
- You have six years or more of research experience testing customer-facing products across a range of screen surfaces. Experience with consumer-facing entertainment and media products, large touchscreens, and TV apps is a huge bonus.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of user research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- A portfolio demonstrating your work as a UX researcher along with stories about how your research helped fuel product breakthroughs
- Experience working with stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into study designs and research questions
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences within Turo
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Open to regular travel to gaming events, content suppliers and other Fanatics offices for various offsite and team meetings
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address (this includes @betfanatics.com). For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS