’s leading marketing software platform provides app developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to solve their mission-critical functions like user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins for San Francisco Business Times’ Outstanding LGBTQ+ Leaders 2022, Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the Women in Content Marketing Awards 2021.
AppLovin’s Marketing Team is a talented group of storytellers and problem solvers responsible for a range of products and brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a passionate Sr. Product Marketing Manager to play an integral role in organizing product launches and owning go-to-market strategies as the team’s product evangelist.
In this role, you’ll bind our product strategy to the marketing tactics we need to drive success in demand generation, sales, and customer engagement. In addition to working closely with the marketing team to develop thought leadership content, you’ll regularly collaborate with product managers, business development managers, partners, and more; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills and the ability to juggle several tasks at once.
You'll get to know our competitors, buyers, and industry like the back of your hand, and you’ll use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates and empowers our teams to succeed. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates with both prospective and existing users, and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan the launches of net-new products and features, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our buyers
- Partner with Demand Generation, Regional Marketing, Content Marketing, and Business Development teams to train them on the problems we solve for our partners; act as the primary thought leader for the initiatives you support and create internal content to educate team members on product nuances, benefits, and value
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Use this knowledge to update competitive resources and position our products and brand
- Champion client testimonials and customer success stories, identifying new opportunities to showcase client success and leverage these stories to create client impact
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and content to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Manage the deployment of the product newsletter in coordination with the product team
Your background and who you are:
- 8+ years of marketing experience and at least 3+ year of product marketing experience
- BA/BS degree in marketing/business/communications or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in leveraging multiple marketing channels and content types (e.g., Email Marketing, Demand Generation, Social Media) to drive engagement and adoption
- Never-ending curiosity and a drive to improve process, knowledge, and delivery
- Strong in the product marketing “combo”: excellent analytical skills plus an eye for the design with the ability to creatively and effectively storytell in presentations and other content formats
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to multitask
- Excitement to be a part of a global team and the flexibility to work with peers across different time zones
- A plus: experience working in the mobile marketing/ad tech industry
- Competitive Salary
- Autonomy to make decisions and have an impact on the ad-tech industry, working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance, and access to mental wellness programs
- Monthly stipend for gym membership, home office expenses
- Fun company parties, travel, and events
- 401(k) plan with 4% employer matching on the total salary
- Flexible vacation policy
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.