Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. Over 3000 innovative companies like Google, Amazon, AT&T, Linkedin, Novartis, Appsflyer, Monday, Walkme, Taboola, trust Gong to power their customer reality.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales professionals, coaches them on how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to the best actions.
We are creating a new market segment that requires us to explore and continually deliver innovative solutions and experiences.
We’re growing rapidly, and are seeking a highly motivated, experienced product designer to play a key role in crafting these experiences.
If you have a passion for creating innovative products and thrive on identifying and solving user needs, we want you!
- Drive user experience and design of one of Gong’s key product areas : develop concepts - brainstorm and create wireframes , deliver detailed design.
- Act as the user advocate - embed user-centered design principles and craft intelligent, cutting-edge and user-centered digital experiences.
- Work together with the product team and engineers to bring these experiences to life.
- Help develop, manage, and refine UI pattern libraries and guidelines.
- 5+ years of demonstrated results in designing flows, experiences, and UI for web and mobile products, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Proficiency in both rapid and high-fidelity prototyping tools, with an ability to deliver clear and easy-to-understand designs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- High level of verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- A university degree in a related field (Design, Human Factor Engineering, Cognitive/ Applied Psychology) – an advantage.
- Proficiency with Figma and other design tools – an advantage.
- A portfolio of recent work.
- Passionate about developing exceptional UX that creates raving fans.
- A highly creative self-starter who can maintain a balance between the big picture view and all the details.
- A skilled problem solver, who can research and understand complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions.
- A team player with great interpersonal skills.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we'd love to see you with us.