Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
About the Role:
As a UX Designer, you'll take on interaction and service design challenges, and you'll work on big new ideas that will transform how people use our product. You'll collaborate with design-oriented engineers, and product managers, in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. You'll make magic by crafting and shipping delightful experiences for people around the world.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team to create high-quality design solutions for your product.
- Build wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to tackle difficult UX problems
- Design systems for simple, elegant experiences.
- Present work in a range of mediums and fidelities throughout the design process.
- Give and solicit feedback from others to continually raise our bar for quality.
- 3+ years of design experience
- Proficiency with the latest tools to build design and a strong desire to learn new ones. Figma expertise encouraged.
- Effective prototyping skills
- Experience building products for Android, iOS, and web. Knowledge of mobile and web design patterns
- Fast-paced with the ability to prioritize projects concurrently. Ability to facilitate team discussions and help drive toward decisions
- Strong understanding and application of user-centered design methods and principles.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
- Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale to your peers and cross-functional team.
- A degree in HCI, Graphic Design, or a related field is preferred.
- A portfolio showing your high-quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative data that helps ground your decisions in real data, marketplace needs & norms, and business OKRs.
- Examples of developing and conveying ideas clearly in a written and visual format--clearly demonstrate how your designs tackle customers' problems or contribute to their lives
- A track record of shipping phenomenal design with an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle, and making vital tradeoff decisions.
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Uber, Shiprocket, BrowserStack, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.