We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2010, Pipedrive has been on a mission to support sales and marketing teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based software is trusted by over 100,000 companies and used in 179 countries. We have grown from a five-person team to a truly international company of over 900 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, Pipedrive received a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners, a global investment firm that invests exclusively in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, making Pipedrive the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
We are looking for a service designer, who has experience across the full end-to-end process, to be part of the Pipedrive lifecycle area. Your main task will be to design services that solve internal stakeholder and end-user problems to provide best possible experiences to onboard and engage our customers.
Your new adventure:
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to design, prototype (flow-level) and build end-to-end services in our lifecycle area
- Lead user-centered research and co-design activities
- Facilitate workshops and design sprints to rapidly design, test and iterate prototypes
- Support the delivery of service design and development projects
- Regularly collaborate with stakeholder groups
- Contribute to creating and developing new business areas
- Take an active interest in the design discipline and share your findings with the team members and community
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years of experience in service design or a combination of design with service design
- Experience in several design disciplines, ideally a combination of service design, user experience and UI design
- Ability to lead and manage a range of activities from stakeholder workshops to customer research and testing
- Ability to think strategically to address issues of high uncertainty and complexity
- Ability to communicate the process with stakeholders and other relevant parties
- Passionate for design thinking and lean and agile principles
- Willingness to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Willingness to get out and learn from users, customers and stakeholders
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries, with offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, Prague, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga and Berlin
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks and, of course, office dogs
- Flexible working hours as long as you’re there for your team members
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- Lots of room for personal and career development, with internal and external training opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus system and all the benefits you’d expect from a great employer (health and accident insurance, health days, a quarterly contribution to sports, in-house coaches, employee discounts and more)
Pipedrive is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.
Join the Pipedrive lifecycle area as service designer to shape the way we provide onboarding and engagement experiences to our customers.
If this is something for you, send us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.