Tripadvisor is hiring a Visual Designer Probably expired
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Viator’s Design team is looking for a talented Visual Designer to help us create the very best experience for our users. Our goal is to bring our collection of 300k+ experiences to life on-site to ensure travelers find something incredible to do. As part of the TripAdvisor family of brands you will be working for the largest travel site in the world. This means you get to help users find and book experiences that will be a part of their memories for a lifetime.
As a member of the design team you will partner closely with product managers, engineers, and researchers to translate user goals into elegant, memorable design solutions
An online portfolio is required to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate to deliver quality, on-brand designs across digital and print
- Present design rationale in a convincing manner
- Ideate and execute marketing campaign assets, promotional materials, and product creative
- Partner closely with designers, product managers, engineers, and researchers to translate user goals into elegant, memorable design solutions
- Break down open-ended opportunities into actionable next steps; realize ideas with the appropriate level of detail and fidelity at every phase
- Ensure designs and user interfaces deliver core brand strategy and vision
- Operate across projects with different speeds and effectively balance big thinking and timely execution
What you have:
-3+ years experience designing across mobile and web at consumer-focused brands or agencies.
-Passion for visual design and marketing.
-Incredible design chops with proven experience across print and digital including mobile, desktop, app, email, social
-Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion
-Excellent communication skills, conviction, and a strong design point of view
-Portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem solving skills
-Proficiency in the following design tools: Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop
-Animation skills a plus!
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.