At SimplePractice, we’re changing the face of health and wellness through innovative solutions that simplify the life of health and wellness practitioners. Think your neighborhood therapist, nutritionist, speech language pathologist, or massage therapist—the small business owners who dedicate their careers to helping others. Our solution provides them with an all-in-one platform to manage their practice and with the tools and resources to thrive as a practitioner and business owner. Our recent launch of Monarch (MeetMonarch.com)—a national directory with thousands of therapists offering online appointment requests—offers an easy way for consumers to access and book a therapist who meets their criteria.
We're seeking a talented designer to join our growing internal agency to bring our brand and marketing to life. Reporting to our award-winning Creative Director, the Senior Visual Designer will help concept and develop creative across channels including email campaigns, videos, paid media, landing pages, direct mail, OOH and new channels. Ideally, you geek out on data as well as design, and you're eager to optimize toward higher performance. As part of our growing creative team, we’re looking for someone who can toggle between designer, out-of-the-box thinker, creative problem-solver, and user advocate.
You will thrive on the team if you have a fine-tuned aesthetic, love to iterate, and make adjustments in real-time, and are energized with a curiosity to simultaneously take on the task at hand and explore how it can be amplified.
We are looking for a creative, resourceful, collaborative, and highly effective A-player. This opportunity is for someone who is excited about playing a key role in building a bold, innovative brand that has a strong POV on the reinvention of health and wellness.
- Build, contribute, and advance the growth team’s charter while supporting key marketing initiatives
- Help shape our brand identity and craft strong narrative to deliver against that identity
- Manage and lead visual, UX, and motion graphics designers
- Work with content strategists and creative leads to develop, iterate, and share out design work with key stakeholders
- Be an active participant in creative kick-off meetings and reviews
- Implement feedback that pushes the work forward while also making recommendations on strong design directions and decisions
- Understand and have a learn-it-all mentality towards conversion, accessibility, digital best practices, and emerging technologies to help streamline creative work
- Build digital assets for growth channels like emails, videos, paid social and media content, direct mail, OOH and much more
- Organize and maintain brand design systems and libraries to be shared by multiple creative teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8 years of design experience; preferable in an established brand, in-house, or agency environment focused on SMB and/or consumer
- Advertising experience required
- World-class portfolio of work
- Ability to present your ideas and work with clarity and passion while demonstrating how the creative strategically answers the brief
- Advanced understanding and comfort with common creative tools like Adobe creative suite, Figma, Google Docs and Slides
- Understanding of email, web and digital capabilities, limitations, and best practices
- Healthy time management skills for a robust self driven creative process without cutting corners or compressing reviews and revision cycles
- Ability to coach, mentor, and lead design team
- Able to build trust and relationships among creative team and marketing partners by educating them on the process, advantages to design recommendations, and platform or tool constraints.
- Able to deliver clear and timely design solutions based on feedback, deadlines, and project constraints
- A resilient and empathetic approach to your work
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).