Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an experienced Designer to join our UED team to collaborate with Product Manager and Engineers to generate user-friendly products (web & app based) including but not limited to transform the requirements into information architecture, design functional map/ wireframe/ mockup, define visual style, perform user feedback collection, identify the bottlenecks , and level up the products.
- Participate in campaign and UX/UI design, including but not limited to analyzing requirements, creating design solutions, and enhancing the design impact through high quality visual output.
- Continuously improve the user experience and visual standard through varies design research, including but not limited to competitor analysis, surveys, and data analysis.
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly within the design team.
- More than 2 years of experience in Internet product-related design, with solid design skills, and familiar with Web RWD, iOS, Android design rules.
- Good at learning, familiar with varies design methodology, able to dig deep into the user's interest points to serve the design.
- Have a deep understanding of the business and users. Ability to translate complex product requirements into a clear and elegant user interface solution.
- Good collaborative communication skills and design expression skills.
- Able to communicate in English for daily work.
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire