Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team and help us create innovative and user-friendly web applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices, as well as experience with a variety of design tools and software.
- Constructing product designs based on the requirements gathered and Idea on the project.
- Creating UI elements, logos, coming up with new innovative design decision are a part of your daily routine.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to illustrate design concepts
- Collaborate with developers to implement designs
- Perform usability testing to ensure that designs are user-friendly
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in UX/UI design
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction or other closely related field is required (Master's degree preferred)
- 7+ years of experience is must in UX/UI design for web and mobile applications.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- Experience with a variety of design tools and software, such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe XD
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Expecting UX designers to be familiar with following tools and technologies.
- Wireframing tools: Wireframing tools are used to create low-fidelity representations of user interfaces. Some popular wireframing tools include Balsamiq, Figma, and Adobe XD.
- Prototyping tools: Prototyping tools are used to create interactive representations of user interfaces. Some popular prototyping tools include InVision, Proto.io, and Axure RP.
- Design software: Design software is used to create high-fidelity mockups of user interfaces. Some popular design software include Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Sketch.
- User research tools: User research tools are used to gather feedback from users about their experiences with products and services. Some popular user research tools include UserZoom, Maze, and Hotjar.
In addition to these specific tools, UX designers also need to be familiar with a variety of other tools and technologies, such as:
- HTML and CSS: HTML and CSS are the languages used to create web pages.
- UX design principles: UX design principles are a set of guidelines that can be used to create user-friendly designs.
- Usability testing: Usability testing is a method of gathering feedback from users about their experiences with products and services.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
·California (Bay Area) - $127,000 - $181,500
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.