Launched in 2013, ManoMano
is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners
and 10 million products
, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries
: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 850 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
The Experience Design team is part of the Tech department at ManoMano, together with Product and IT teams.
Currently, almost 15 designers and user researchers are working together in order to design and deliver best-in-class products & services to our users & customers, and support business growth ambitions.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI designer to join the Experience Design team and work on our BtC e-commerce platform.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience expanding, leading, and implementing UX vision in order to design and build memorable experiences.. Additionally, the candidate will possess an exceptional ability to collaborate across large teams and pitch/evangelize ideas as part of a larger-scale creative framework.
This role reports to the Senior Lead UX of the Tribe.
As Senior UX/UI Designer you will
- Frame and solve problems weaving together experiences that take the user needs, business goals and technology into account
- Start with user! Leverage what we learn from our user researches and turn those insights into best-in-class user experiences
- Drive your own product discovery including Product Managers in order to understand your users pain points by collecting users’ feedbacks (qualitative research) and putting it together with datas
- Distill ideas, clearly communicate and articulate the “why” of design decisions in order to influence your stakeholders and build consensus
- Inspire and align the team around user experience by developing user flows and interfaces informed by user interactions and product requirements
- Work closely with the Features Teams that are in your scope, meaning Product Managers, engineers and also Business Owners in order to get buy-in and alignment on your design recommendations
- Spread a user-centric mindset through impactful design methodologies and regular sessions with users.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to maintain design consistency and coherence across our product ecosystem.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer or similar role, working on consumer-facing and BtC websites.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate UX pitches and to get alignment from internal stakeholders.
- Experience conducting co-design sessions with users and managing asynchronous user tests.
- A great ability to conceptualize and implement UX concepts
- Deep familiarity with UX principles, methodologies and best practices including user-centered approaches.
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe Suite.
- An understanding or previous experience designing/working with Design Systems
- An understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing delightful designs that are technically feasible.
More about you
- Full of empathy for users
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter who’s passionate and thoughtful about her/his work
- Ability to challenge the status quo and envision innovative solutions
- Eager to be part of a fast-paced environment in a hyper-growth company.
- A joy to work with
What we offer at ManoMano
- People: Smart/ diverse backgrounds / international environment/ A positive, supportive & dynamic atmosphere
- Work: office/ hybrid/ full remote
- Salary: competitive salary package
- Technology: Get a laptop you love to do your best work
- Time off: 7 weeks of paid vacation
- Healthcare: mutual (60% taken care by MM)
- Retreats/ fun: music room/ a terrace/ modern office/ Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledge, learn from others)/ External events attendance, fairs & Meetups
- Food: all the coffee you can drink/ Restaurant card (Swile)
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement
- manomano:MM employee discount
- Parents: flexible policies
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.