Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
At Malt, we believe that success is powered by the perfect combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects.
To do this, we’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform—to match companies with the right freelance talent. But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. It’s all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter. So, if you’re up for a rewarding challenge, don’t wait—get your ticket to planet Malt today. Because together, we can change the world of work.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 18+ countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
We are looking for a UX Writer to own the content execution and strategy for Malt at global level (France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, UK and Belgium). Reporting to the Design Ops Manager.
As a UX Writer, you ensure the coherence between who we are and what we say. Integrated in our 15+ people Design Team, your mission is to:
Convert the value proposition of Malt to valuables and attractive writing contents.
Leverage our Design System and Content Guidelines to harmonize content across all user paths.
Work closely with the Design & Product teams to provide guidance and feedback.
Craft high quality content at every stage of the user experience.
As a member of the Design Ops Team, contribute building method and processes to scale content impact.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Brand, Marketing, Countries to keep our tone of voice relevant in our international context.
About You :
- Skills and experience :
- 2-3 years experience as a UX Writer or Content Designer working on product content.
- You can convert a complex idea into a simple and direct message.
- You are comfortable in a startup environment, multitasking and adapting your strategy to the project needs.
- You are a good communicator and understand the user’s needs and problems.
- Excellent writing, reviewing and editing skills in English.
- French speaking and one additional European language is a plus.
The Process :
Screening of 45 min with Hamza, Talent Acquisition Manager, to understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30-45 minutes).
Deep dive on your experience and technical skills with Caroline your future manager, Design Operations Manager (60 minutes)
Focus on the role: prepare and present a case study, then meet 2 key stakeholders of the strategy team.
Reference checks (2)
Final interview with Belen Alomar, our CPO.
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Equity: Every Malter is entitled to stock options
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card.
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- RTT: From 8 to 12 days off
- Malt sabbatical: After three years of service, every malter is entitled to one month of sabbatical leave.
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐