Blink seeks a Senior UX Researcher to join our embedded client's Product Design team. You will help drive transformation and innovation by contributing insights and research outcomes that translate directly into business and product strategies and impacts and help deliver world-class customer experiences via their platform, apps, integrations, direct data, and services.
You will work closely with fellow product design, product management, data, engineering, and other teams to build experiences that enable customers to easily utilize private and public market data into to drive their investment success.
6 month contract to hire.
Hybrid work balance from WA.
What you'll do...
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user, market, and cultural research conducive to insightful product, user, and business strategies.
- Generate research insights and recommendations that deliver organizational and customer experience impact.
- Define research plans for projects through a strong understanding of traditional and emerging research methods and trends.
- Plan and execute research with other product team members to iteratively improve the customer experience through the right inquiry, analyses, and optimization strategies, while aligning research to business and research objectives, timelines, and constraints.
- Lead and mentor product designers in research while ensuring the quality and efficacy of the research execution and findings generated.
- Partner with Product, Data, and Marketing to develop and implement research standards, best practices, and operational processes to enable scalable, adaptive research programs.
- Develop, in partnership with product teams, strategies for creating meaningful and usable products and validating these product experiences throughout the full product lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Ethnography, Human Centered Design, Psychology, or equivalent.
- 8+ years professional experience in a User Research or related field, with a proven track record of research planning, execution, deliverables creation, and delivering findings with measurable business impact.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis to generate actionable tactical and strategic recommendations.
- Strong understanding of different research methods, when to use them, and how to customize them to meet needs and timelines.
- A proven track record of improving, standardizing, and scaling research practices and methods.
- A keen interest and passion private and public investment markets and organizations, the financial professionals who work in this space, and understanding what they do, why they do it, and what drives their success.
Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love, and remember. This opportunity is with the embedded division of Blink. This division places talented candidates on long-term contract opportunities with some of Blink's largest client partners.
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.