With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Role Purpose: Understand users’ needs and product UX goals to generate ideas to solve end users problems, prototype design solutions and test them with end users. Identify and communicate design solutions and new ideas to stakeholders, clients and users.
This opportunity is open for Icertis Everywhere - Full time work from home and would not require relocation to Pune.
- Prepare design assets of the UI design for the development team.
- Use knowledge of typography, color theory, Gestalt principles and other design concepts to create pleasant graphical user interfaces.
- Apply branding guidelines into your designs in a way that serves both the brand and end users.
- Transform UX goals into a set of beautiful, easy-to-use and accessible designs, such as a set of app screens.
- Provide and solicit critique on the designs as well as the designs of your team-mates.
- Conduct user research through interviews, observations and other research methods.
- Prototype designs, which can range from simple paper sketches, wireframes, to high-fidelity and interactive digital mock-ups.
- Generate ideas through ideation techniques such as brainstorming to solve the users’ needs in a way that provides value to the company. Select the most promising idea(s) based on their feasibility, desirability and viability, among other criteria.
- Analyze and identify pain points from the users’ perspective, based on user research and/or design heuristics.
- Identify design problems from user research reports or heuristic evaluation and provide creative UX solutions.
- Understand and align the needs of stakeholders, clients and users.
- Effectively communicate your design ideas, to bring different stakeholders on the same page.
- Identify new product/feature and improvement opportunities and present to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in UX design.
- Have proficient knowledge of UX tools, process, and UI patterns.
- Experience in handling complex enterprise projects.
- Bachelor’s, or equivalent degree in UX / Interaction Design / HCI
- A well-rounded portfolio, demonstrating a strong understanding UX design principles and/or processes
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com