Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to lead design initiatives to help design our consumer-facing products and establish design patterns to enhance our global rider experience and supply labor partners. Your work will be seen and used by consumers and labor partners all over the world in the 150+ markets we operate in.
In addition to solid interaction and visual design skills, candidates should have experience thinking in terms of end-to-end user journey, applying strategic thinking and business goals to designs, and focusing on user feedback. We also look for candidates who know how to work as a team since you’ll be working with product managers, product designers, and engineers.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the product definition process together with Product Management, Engineering, and Business teams.
- Develop user experience design concepts, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, specifications.
- Understand the competitive market, and leverage your knowledge to suggest new features and flows.
- Ensure that final design proposals meet the objectives of the user experience and fit with the overall brand.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to own the user experience of new features from conception until launch
- 5+ years of experience in crafting, building and shipping quality consumer-facing products across a diverse group of platforms and form factors.
- A process that grounds work in user research and considers the context of the user’s experience.
- You are meticulous and detail-oriented with an ability to execute at a high level of aesthetic craft.
- Experience working in a very dynamic environment.
- Familiar with Figma and iterating quickly as the ideas evolve.
- Experience participating in both foundational and evaluative research.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $58.65
. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.