An Atomic-backed stealthco creator NFT platform that allows fans to invest, trade, and grow alongside their favorite creators. Creators can mint and auction past and future content directly to their fans. Fans support their favorite creators and own the content they believe in - unlocking platform rewards the more views their content portfolio gets.
About the role
As a Senior UX Designer, you will work with a multidisciplinary team to help define, drive, and build the Initial product. We are searching for someone who is extraordinary at crafting consumer-facing digital experiences. A real passion for online games, communities, and social media - and a deep understanding of community and social media engagement behaviors - is preferred for this role.
You will share ideas early and often, identify and solve complex problems, and implement elegant and innovative solutions. You have the ability to handle your own time and stay on top of things.
As an early employee and part of the founding team, you will be a critical part of our company’s product direction and future and make decisions that will impact the trajectory of the company.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to drive product strategy and design experiences that both creators and fans love
- Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution, from ideation to prototyping to user testing to final production
- Contribute to and participate in our design critique process to receive and provide feedback on design work
What you have
- 5+ years of experience designing consumer-facing digital experiences
- Proven expertise in multiple areas of UX design, including research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing
- Proficiency in design tools (Sketch, Keynote, Photoshop, prototyping tools)
- Ability to build and coordinate design artifacts (flows, journey maps, service blueprints, wires, mocks, prototypes, specs, related documentation)Familiarity with design systems and branding guidelines
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with behavioral, gamification, and motivating factors as it relates to community and user engagement
- Experience working in web3 and/or knowledge of blockchain, crypto, etc.
- Experience working in the creator economy and/or knowledge of the creator and digital media ecosystem
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of Colorado.