Teleport is an open core remote-first company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. Our mission is to empower engineers to securely access any computing resource anywhere in the world.
Modern computing environments are growing bigger and more complex. This complexity increases the attack surface area and slows developers down. Our Access Plane technology empowers engineers and security professionals to easily access servers, Kubernetes, databases and web applications across all environments.
Backed by Y-Combinator, S28 Capital, and Kleiner Perkins, we have raised over $60MM and are growing quickly. Our customers include leading technology companies such as Nasdaq, Snowflake Square, Gitlab, IBM, and others.
Our commitment to the world is to combine an amazing developer experience with best-in-class security in everything we make. We value solving hard problems for our customers and making our lives interesting while doing it.
A good product necessarily means a product that users can figure out how to use. We have to maintain high usability standards as we introduce our users to new products and features. We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our User Experience Design team to ensure that we continue to build a cohesive and elegant user-centric experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with internal (e.g. Engineers, Product Managers, etc.) and external stakeholders to design the right user experience for our products and features
- Identify existing user experience challenges and propose elegant solutions
- Surface and discuss design trade-offs based on various limitations (e.g. time to market, availability of resources, etc.)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to build usability metrics directly into our product
- Create high fidelity prototypes for new products and features
- Create wireframes for exploring design ideas rapidly in the iteration phase
What you'll bring:
- Strong opinions about user experience, usability testing, and interactive design
- Experience designing web applications
- Experience creating interfaces with large amounts of data and hierarchy
- Strong written communication skills
The base salary for new hires in this role ranges between $124,000 and $210,000 depending on location and experience.
We offer competitive compensation, equity, and benefits, platinum-level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.