WHO ARE WE?
Candy’s mission is to deepen our interaction with experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We know that relationship because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and momentous collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets, but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin - Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers Co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk - CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are creating a unique NFT ecosystem that will shift the way fans interact with their favorite cultural icons, music, art and sports. At Candy, we are in search of creative minds and storytellers who are excited to take on difficulties in the immediate while providing vision to the future.
Our product design organization is seeking an experienced mid-level UX Designer who is passionate about problem solving and creating effortless & delightful journeys for all of our users. At Candy, you will be a part of a rapidly growing UX/Product team that effortlessly collaborates with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, 3rd-party agencies & our users to create truly best-in-class, human-centered & delightful experiences. As a UX Designer, you will contribute to Candy's success by helping us build the premium blockchain-powered digital collectible experience. In our product experience design department, you will be a part of a work culture focused on authenticity, diversity, inclusion, collaboration, and innovation while creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL…
- Create journey maps, develop personas, and craft user flows, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate and drive experience & design concepts.
- Conduct foundational research, competitive examination, and user testing including drafting research plans, conducting interviews, writing discussion guides for concept validation, and synthesizing feedback into actionable read-outs or reports.
- Work alongside the Product Design, Product Management and Engineering teams, as well as other relevant business stakeholders to ideate on and deliver new concepts & features while making improvements to existing products.
- Facilitate workshops for internal teams and clients in-order to identify problems to decode, discover areas of opportunity, gather requirements, co-create, and initiate/evolve designs.
- Participate in design reviews and ideation sessions, with a high comfort level for giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Work with the larger Design team to identify and create design patterns and components that contribute to our shared design system so as to maintain a cohesive brand and visual style across all customer-facing touchpoints.
- Be a passionate advocate for our users, evangelizing a user-centered approach with cross-functional teams and clients to effectively unravel problems and build products our customers love.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have at least 5+ years of experience working as a UX/UI Designer in-house or with an agency with a strong portfolio of work and/or case studies (include links and applicable passwords) of real-world work that highlights your role, process and outcomes in the project(s).
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in a relevant design field (UX/UI Design, HCI, Information Architecture, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- You have a solid grasp of human-centered design principles across web and mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- You have strong experience using industry standard design, prototyping & productivity tools (Figma, Adobe CC, JIRA, Miro, etc.).
- You are adept at storytelling, problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
- You are a collaborative team player that is happy to share ideas, is comfortable soliciting and giving constructive feedback from other designers & stakeholders, and are willing to support with additional work if/when required.
- You have a firm comprehension of W3C Accessibility standards.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE…
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- The Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their greatest work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
CANDY’S CORE VALUES
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will aim to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We drive past the finish line until the last second. But, giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Total Compensation Range (Base + Equity): 150k-200k per year
Our compensation package currently breaks down into a base salary and an equity component for all employees. The candidate’s seniority and the evaluations made of that candidate during the interview process determine compensation.