Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for the UX/UI design of big data team, experienced in backstage management system and data visualization, improve the platforms ease of user experience.
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation.
- Work with a cross-functional, cross-regional team of designers, product managers, developers and other stakeholders.
- Balance user needs with technical constraints to help realize the team’s ideas, translating these ideas into extraordinary visuals.
- Join projects at varying stages of production, ranging from prototyping to providing scalable production resources, to polishing and optimizing UI assets for shipping, working closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality product.
- Participating in Design System building.
- 3+ years of UX design experience at a product-driven company and have related design experience in data platforms or to B products.
- Excellent hands-on design skills for different platforms as well as solid design knowledge.
- Be responsible and professional, who treat their work seriously.
- Excellent problem solving skills and good at analyzing complex workflows.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills to help others understand design decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Bonus point: if you can communicate in both Chinese and English, as the role requires you to interact with clients across Asia.
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire