Mitte is on a mission to provide healthy hydration for everybody. Having created the world's first smart water system inspired by the natural water cycle, we are driven to reinvent how water is consumed globally. Our solution allows users to create personalized mineralized water at home, giving them control over their drinking water while minimizing plastic wastage.
We have launched our first product - the Mitte Home - in November 2021, and our product offer will be extended into an ecosystem covering all user touch-points from home, on the go, and at work. Our process works in two simple steps. First, we purify water with proprietary technology. After purification, water is mineralized through a unique, patent-pending mineralization process.
Mitte was initiated at the beginning of 2016 in Berlin. Our team consists of about 50 employees from over twenty countries across six continents and is backed by experienced global investors who share our sustainable vision and Manifesto. We are an entrepreneurial group excited about using engineering and design to bring innovative and sustainable products to the market.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Owner to join our ESG-oriented IoT startup in Berlin. As the Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining and prioritizing the features and user stories for the development of our applications. You will work closely with the development team to ensure that the Apps meet the needs of our users and aligns with the overall vision and strategy of the company.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end digital product development process across all platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile), among other things our mobile Apps
- You form and translate the product vision and strategy into detailed customer experiences, features, and user stories and prioritize accordingly
- Based on business and customer impact, you define the scope and priority of our activities and integrate them into our product roadmap
- Together with our UX Research Team, you will play a key role in the areas of product discovery, user testing, and the continuous collection of customer insights
- You take over the management of the Scrum teams and actively work together with Design & Research, Development, BI and all relevant stakeholders from other teams
- You are responsible for the continuous optimization of the usability and conversion rate. You analyze data and metrics to inform product direction and measure success
- You communicate & collaborate effectively with all relevant stakeholders
- 5+ years of professional experience in digital product development. Strong understanding of agile development methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with App development and Apps integrated with devices (IoT)
- Experience with E-commerce
- Excellent business knowledge and a high understanding of technical issues
- Experience conducting user research and gathering user feedback
- Proficiency with data analysis and metrics tracking
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with stakeholders
- Experience with (hardware) subscriptions is a strong plus
- You are proactive and have a result-oriented, pragmatic way of working
- Very good English language skills complete your profile
- Our culture and values are central to Mitte's philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. In addition, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and virtual stock options in the company
- Flexible working hours & remote work from anywhere for up to 3 months p.a.
- Home office setup: Home office equipment including desk, chair, and monitor
- Learning budget of 1,000 EUR per year
- Free membership for Urban Sports Club
- Discounted BVG monthly ticket
- 28 vacation days
Please note that this role is a hybrid position. Employees work from our Berlin offices in Sonnenallee at least 1 day per week.