The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam andTel-Aviv.
Reporting to our Immaterial Product Direction, you will join the Product team in charge of the Veepee Entertainment business (desktop, mobile applications and mobile website) with the main focus on the integration (back to front) of a ticketing provider.
- You define the strategy and the vision for the product from a business perspective
- You translate the product vision into concrete services and tools and set their prioritisation, in collaboration with your stakeholders, according to business value
- You build and monitor the budget of the product
- You work in a collaborative, and agile way of working, inside the product and with business teams
- You define the roadmap and the objectives of the product according to the company’s objectives, and you are able at any time to measure the performance and the achievement of the team
- You write user stories, monitor the progress of the tasks, and ensure at all times that members of your team have all the necessary elements to respect the product engagement on time, on quality, and on budget.
Your profile :
- You know what remote work and distributed teams means
- You have 5+ years of experience, mainly as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- You have a strong technical background and understand data and technical problematics
- You have a solid understanding of how API work
- You have a consistent track record of product execution and delivery, shipping new features efficiently and with measurable success
- You are a leader of change and you don’t hesitate to challenge the processes and working methods
- You are very interested in e-commerce, in particular in data interfaces and online marketplaces as well as channels
- Strong understanding of UX skills and passion for well-designed experiences that deliver measurable results
- Ability to explain complex processes with simple wordsUnderstanding of business issues and stakes on operation matters
- Proactive, organized, and team player : you know how to make things happen and you have convictions
- Fluent English and French, as you communicate with multi-cultural teams.
What we offer :
- A dynamic and creative working environment
- Fun and open international teams
- State of the art technologies and tools
- Participation in Veepee meetups and events
- Remote friendly opportunities.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?