Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
About the Role:
It’s an exciting time to join Marketing at Matterport. We have a new CMO and leadership team, and we’re amidst a major evolution into our next chapter as a business. On Product Marketing, we will play a key role in the transformation that is in progress and delivering business results to fuel Matterport’s next wave of growth. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Travel & Hospitality, you’ll be our global marketing leader focused on the travel & hospitality industry. You’ll be responsible for driving awareness, interest and adoption for Matterport within the travel & hospitality around the world – working hand in hand with product, integrated marketing, design, PR, BD, sales and several key functions within the organization.
What you will do:
- Deeply understand the Travel & Hospitality industry, the customer personas, pain points and value propositions that matter most to them or their business
- Drive prioritization & focus – as the marketing team’s internal expert on the Travel & Hospitality industry, define industry-specific annual marketing priorities
- Design campaigns & go-to-market strategy for new software & services in partnership with product & integrated marketing
- Deliver on-going awareness, adoption & thought-leadership strategy within the Travel & Hospitality industry
- Listen to sales & customer feedback, collecting requirements & key themes to influence product roadmap
- Partner with international marketing to design modular, global go-to-market strategies for the 175+ countries where our customers are located
- Ensure sales teams focused on the Travel & Hospitality industry deeply understand the strategy, value propositions for new features and have high impact sales enablement materials that drive revenue & bring our products & services to life
- Partner with BD and partner marketing to identify partnership opportunities to deepen awareness & adoption within the Travel & Hospitality industry
- Inform & influence Market Research & Customer Intelligence roadmap to inform both product roadmap as well as international marketing & campaign strategy
- Future casting, helping the team understand market trends and forecasts, and be prepared from a product & marketing roadmap to maintain & accelerate our leadership in the digital twin category
Who you are:
- Right and left brained – you can flex easily between data & insights, strategy and creative
- User obsessed – you are motivated by deeply understanding user needs, motivations and delivering product & marketing solutions that make their lives better
- Strategic – you can step back and communicate a clear, big picture vision & strategy to organize teams, provide clear direction to your internal stakeholders, and deliver business results
- Experience working in a global, Enterprise SaaS or consumer technology company
- Partnership mentality – work effectively cross-functionally & effectively influences leaders across multiple organizations
- More of a marketing strategist & generalist than a channel expert
- Passionate about transforming the way the world interacts with physical spaces
- Excited about helping build a team from the ground up & lead by example
- 6-8 years of experience in product marketing, marketing strategy, integrated marketing, or campaign strategy/management
- Industry experience in Travel & Hospitality, and foundational knowledge business & user landscape
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act