Tessian is committed to securing the human layer in the enterprise, by protecting all the digital interactions people need to get their jobs done - starting with email. The Tessian Cloud Email Security Platform intelligently protects organizations against advanced threats and data loss on email, while coaching people about security threats in-the-moment. Using a behavioural-based approach, Tessian automatically stops threats that evade legacy Secure Email Gateways, including advanced phishing attacks, business email compromise, accidental data loss and insider threats. Tessian’s intelligent technology not only strengthens email security but also builds smarter security cultures in the modern enterprise. The company is backed by legendary investors such as March Capital, Sequoia, Accel and Balderton, and has been recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2022. More information can be found at www.tessian.com.
We approach everything with empathy and we look out for each other, alongside our own wellbeing, so that every team member feel like they belong at Tessian. While doing this, we fixate on our customers' success. Our customers are the lifeblood of our business and guide the decisions we make. By focusing on our customers, we lead with a curious, positive mindset, and go above and beyond to find solutions when problems arise. The people who work at Tessian have a sustained passion for achieving long-term goals. We see setbacks as opportunities to adapt and grow and we are committed to building resilience and have the motivation to tackle big challenges. We are also honest and guided by integrity in every decision we make; with one another, with our customers, with everyone. Finally we work with great care and skill, sometimes at an uncomfortable fast pace. Rather than aim for perfection, we balance attention to detail with speed of delivery. This ensures we are keeping up with the business goals and growth.
We can hire within our offices in Boston or Austin, or consider fully remote candidates across the US.
Product Marketing at Tessian
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team at Tessian. This is an opportunity for an experienced product marketer who has experience B2B SaaS whether that's in cyber security, or aspires to expand their skills into cyber security. Product Markets at Tessian are responsible for driving ARR growth behind the Tessian Cloud Email Security Platform and its product lines. The team leads GTM Strategy, Positioning, Messaging, user personas, right through to enablement to deliver a consultative sales & marketing strategy. Each member of the team is a champion of their product area understanding the benefits, differentiators and competition and clearly communicating that to our GTM teams, Customers and Prospects.
What you’ll do
In the role of Senior Product Marketing Manager you will take the Tessian Cloud Email Security Platform, with your main responsibility to manage the positioning, messaging and go-to-market activities. You will partner with our Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to understand the needs of our buyers, shape the messaging and guide the creation of relevant sales and marketing assets.
You will also:
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers and competitors
- Guide and influence product strategy and roadmap
- Create customer and pipeline reviews to understand the customer value
- Measure the success of our product and evaluate the key performance indicators
- Build and maintain an end to end sales playbook to drive sales and advance deals which include case studies, competitive information factsheets and product collateral.
- Coordinate with Sales enablement & Sales Leadership to define a programmatic approach to support sales initiatives.
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Ideally has around 3 or more years of experience in B2B Product marketing with a strong track record of success - having led game-changing initiatives
- Thinks differently and knows when to follow a playbook that’s served them well and when to innovate and create something completely new
- Has strong proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead, manage and inspire a diverse and global team
- Enjoys spending time analyzing the data, looking for trends and ‘aha!’ moments
- Has TedTalk-like communication skills - we’re an increasingly globally dispersed team and need to stay connected
Why we think you'll love it here 😍....
It’s important to us that all Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark to provide above market rate salaries - there’s plenty more too….
Be at your best, both inside and outside of work
• 25 days of paid holiday (plus 8 bank holidays, and an additional day for every year you've worked at Tessian!)
• Private health insurance provided through Vitality Health and mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
• Up to 60 days of working abroad, limited to 30 days per trip a year
- employee mental health support through Slack
• Classpass - subsided access to gym time and classes all across London
• Choice First
: Do your best work, in the way that works best for you
• Flexible working hours and working from home (if you're not already remote!)
• Work-from-home subsidy upon joining, so you can kit out your home office
• Enhanced pension contributions, matched up to 5%
• We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
• High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on, plus Tessian ANC headphones
• If you're relocating to join the team, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
• Fertility support via Carrot
covering adoption, surrogacy support, fertility treatments, support during pregnancy and more
• Elite membership of the Tessian House System...
• Every other Wednesday we get together to share team updates and drinks
• Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity ⚖️
Our mission to empower and protect people is a reflection of two of our values: Human First and We Do the Right Thing. For us, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is also a reflection of these core values.
As a human first company, we are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where all our Tessians have the opportunity to thrive. We strive for a better Tessian, and a better world. We're working inside and outside Tessian to improve diversity and equity in our industry, and foster an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
Our strategy touches each part of a Tessian’s life cycle, from applicant to employee, ensuring that we keep DEI at the core of every point in our candidate and employee experience. Read more about our DEI commitments here.
Obligatory small print
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
We're a #LI-Remote company offering Choice First
working practices where possible.