Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, and have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, and Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury’s, Spotify, Asos and Microsoft. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique and enthusiastic people to join us and help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
Primary Responsibilities :
- Build a go-to-market approach including product, partner and services combinations for Contentsquare’s key vertical and buyers solution areas.
- Develop solution and portfolio messaging and competitive positioning that differentiates and elevates Contentsquare from others in the market
- Collaborate with Content and Marketing teams to support innovative awareness and demand generation tactics.
- Partner closely with product management teams to influence the product strategy and develop top-line customer narratives and compelling use cases and business benefits for each solution areas
- Partner with field enablement and field teams to help them communicate the value of the Contentsquare platform and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Partner with product, partner and customer service team colleagues to build and execute solution launch plans that align with revenue, adoption, and pipeline generation goals.
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as training content, cheat sheets, and FAQs, enabling Sales to understand and communicate the value of products
- Track, measure, and report against objectives.
Professional Experience Required :
- 5+ years experience in solution marketing involving multiple B2B SaaS technology products; and technology and services partners
- At least 3 years of this experience needs to be in a digital marketing technology environment, preferably in digital analytics
- Demonstrate strong experience and expertise in developing go to market approaches for Retail, BSFI and B2B technology verticals.
- Demonstrate ability in launching and growing innovative product, partner and services based solutions
Skills required :
- Deep understanding of multi-product solution marketing
- Assertive, confident, and articulate leader that can stand up for their opinion within a strong and experienced team
- High energy, proactive, charismatic, creative style
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced collaborative and flexible environment
- Proven record of partnering with sales leadership on their revenue agenda
- Top-notch writing and storytelling for creating compelling marketing content
- Project management skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Exceptional team player
- Analytical nature to make good decisions
- Native or fluent in English
Paris, London, NY (in that order of preference)
20% travel … once the Pandemic is over
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interactwith our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.