Working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement to be the connective tissue between product, marketing and sales, building the content and training that will help Carbon tell its story, demonstrate Carbon’s value, and serve Carbon’s customers.In
this role, you will interface with senior executives in sales, product and marketing and play a key role in forming how we bring our products to market.
This role is remote but should expect to travel to our Redwood City, CA office frequently.
- Collaborate closely with Carbon’s direct salesforce and global sales partners to develop sales tools, messaging and training that enable our sales team to effectively communicate Carbon’s value proposition to customers.
- Train the Revenue team and sales partners on key content and assets available to them
- Maintain a library of assets that ensure Revenue can discover current assets quickly
- Work with our global sales partners to localize collateral and sales assets to support their efforts internationally
- Understand our sales team’s needs and create compelling solutions that help them understand how to win. This role involves close collaboration with the Revenue team.
- Create effective customer-facing sales assets and educational material. The primary deliverable for this role is effective content and internal resources. Clear writing with the ability to deliver visually compelling presentations is important.
- 3-5 years experience in spanning sales enablement, marketing, product marketing, or relevant consulting work
- Experience with B2B sales teams
- Experience crafting highly polished customer-facing sales collateral
- Passionate about understanding new technology at a fundamental level with experience leading technical product launches
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working with executives, sales, and product management teams
- Experience in 3D printing is a plus
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants
, which explains the categories of personal information we collect about you, the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used and your rights with respect to our use of such personal Information.