Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, helping companies seize the full potential of every transaction moment to grow revenue and acquire new customers at scale. Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, UrbanStems, GoDaddy, Vistaprint and HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers that are using Rokt's solutions to drive more value through every transaction by offering highly relevant messages to their customers at the moment they are most likely to convert.
With our December 2021 Series E raise of USD$325M, Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 19 countries across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With annual revenues of more than US$200M and vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our five core values: Smart with Humility, Own the Outcomes, Force for Good, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
Rokt is seeking a passionate, experienced product marketer, to join our talented Product Marketing team. Reporting into the Director, Product Marketing and based in New York, you’ll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact across go-to-market, strategy, sales enablement, and more. You’ll serve as a voice of the customer, feeding customer learnings across the organization. You’ll partner closely with other stakeholders across Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to effectively educate audiences on the value of our products.
- Plan, lead, and execute go-to-market launches for new features, managing cross-departmental implementation of the plan to meet success metrics
- Lead cross-departmental projects that directly accelerate our ability to scale our products
- Develop positioning, value proposition, and messaging that communicates the value of Rokt’s products to our different audiences and customer segments
- Be the expert on our product and buyers, communicating the value of Rokt’s solutions to sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Create high quality materials including decks, case studies, one-pagers, whitepapers, and more to support new revenue, thought-leadership, and objection handling
- Identify new opportunities for the business that directly impact KPIs, product awareness, and adoption
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in in B2B software at high-growth technology companies
- Track record of leading go-to-market efforts, successfully launching features and/or products and meeting success metrics
- Proven ability to build trust and mutual respect, working closely with other stakeholders across multiple departments
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner
- Proactive with a drive to solve problems with innovative solutions, geared towards action in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Force for Good. We actively invest in the growth of our people and the strengthening of our communities. Our NYC office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. We require all Rokt’stars as well as anyone else who will be onsite at the Rokt NYC office – clients, contractors, vendors, and suppliers – to show proof of vaccination and their booster shot.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high-performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events,‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also believe taking time off in sync with one another is important. As such, we shut down our offices every year in late December/early January for two weeks, partially sponsored by the company. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us. Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family. We also provide all Rokt'stars access to free 1:1 coaching, therapy and digital mental wellness resources. And our NYC Office is dog-friendly!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles- irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Base salary -$120,000 - $140,000 / year