What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
• Maintain, implement and communicate product positioning deliverables to ensure consistent product messaging throughout the organization.
• Design product go-to-market strategies that can effectively drive product engagement and conversion for each of our products.
• Collaborate with marketing team/product managers to execute product marketing plans.
• Create product demo scripts, presentation slides and showcase successful testimonials.
• Provide product essential documentation or data for internal stakeholders.
• Manage product marketing timelines and events for multiple product lines.
• Coordinate market research & user analysis.
• Build and improve cross-team workflow and guidelines.
- 6+ years of proven experience in Product Marketing background preferably in the SaaS environment, consumer vertical.
- Interested in and frequent user of various kinds of Fintech or Dapps.
- Strong understanding about developing clear product positions and messages, target market and product go-to-market strategy, driving pipeline and product coverage
- Proven ability to create product marketing plans and deliverables.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills with experience working across departments and creating designs.
- Experience in using analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase for data-driven decision making.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Experience working in a start-up
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- Interested in researching and keeping up to date with the industry topics and trends to bring new and creative ideas into the discussion.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon